Has there ever been anything not living that just irritates the fudge outta you? Like it never did anything bad to you, you just can't stand it? It may be just me, but I have a strong hate for dumb things. First of all, I hate tape. This started in Mr. Cordova's class when he made us tape stuff into our notebooks. The tape wont come off of the holder, the holder cuts you, and then it smears your handwriting. Am I just dumb and don't know how to work tape, or is tape just stupid? I don't know, but every time we have to use tape in science I look at Gabby with a scowl on my face and she laughs probably cause I have anger problems.
Another thing I hate is graph paper. I admit that graph paper is really useful and it makes any nerds life easier. I just don't like it!! It just makes my notes look sloppy cause it has all kinds of lines and what not. And then you try to write on the lines like your all perfect but the squares are so small yor writing turns into like this microscopic robot font.
The last things I hate are the things that you block the outlets with and kid leashes. First of all, why???? If your baby gets electricuted, OH WELL!!!! Maybe you'll get a genius Albert Einstein kid with anti gravity hair. Second, your kid is not a freakin dog!! If you want them to behave, you have to be strict. They are not gonna take you seriously when you tie a string and a monkey backpack to them./ They're probably laughing on the inside. Anyways, if there's anything random that you absolutely hate, comment because I wanna know if I'm the only person who hates dumb things!
haha. I have those plug things all over the house cuz of ava. What sucks is whenever you want to use the plug it takes forever to get the thing out!!! They dont make sense, plus Ava's fingers are way tooo fat to even fit in there.
ReplyDelete