Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boba Tea

        So at the mall, you may pass by a place called Boba Tea Company.  You also might see pictures of smoothie looking drinks with black things on the bottom.  That's Boba Tea!  Not only is Boba Tea super good, but its really fun to drink!  The little black things (the bobas) at the bottom are so fun to chew on while you drink the tea.  Also, they seal the top of your cup with plastic and give you this HUGE straw to drink the bobas with.  I love how you have to stab the straw into the plastic!
        I also love the flavors.  They have tea and smoothies.  I have never had a smoothie there, but I drink tea with different flavors and it is super good!  They have fruity flavors and even stuff like chocolate and vanilla.  They even have different kinds of tea like white, black, and green.  I personally like white tea, but I haven't tried the other ones because they kind of scare me.
        People probably think I'm weird because I drink Boba Tea (which is a little true, because if you see the people there, they are kind of weird) but you have to try it! I promise its good!  Even if you go and you don't like it, go back and get something new.  That's what I did and now I'm like hooked on it!

2 comments:

  1. Im not a big fan of boba tea. Each time i take a drink i dont want balls going down my throught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boba tea! HAve you tryed the new gobis?! They are amazing they are like bobas but they burst in your mouth.

    ReplyDelete