So some of you may know, American Idol season 11 starts tomorrow. I am really excited for a few reasons!! The first is to see the judges. The judges are Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler, and the dawg that has been there since day one, Randy Jackson! I love how J-Lo is so sweet, Randy is honest and Steven Tyler is just downright amazing. The judges before were okay, but these ones are by far the best (thanks to Steven). I think that they are reaching out to help the singers more and becoming closer to them.
The second reason I'm excited is because we will discover one, if not more, great singers! Last year, Scotty McCreery won and he already has an album. Runner-up Lauren Alaina is doing great also. I am proud because both the runner up and the winner are making a career out of music. Some years, people would win the show and you would never see them again. I'm like, isn't American Idol supposed to be a way to be a famous singer? I don't know what those people were thinking.
Anyways, I'm also psyched to see the funny auditions. They always say people are crazy and if you don't believe it, just watch American Idol. There is some really weird people on there. My dad hates to watch the auditions because he watches the show to see good singers, but personally, I like to watch people make absolute fools of themselves in front of the entire country.
No comments:
Post a Comment