Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun Things To Do In Albuquerque???

        Okay, so my friends and I love to hang out outside of school.  Thing is, what do we do?  We've been roller skating a few times, but there are too many people there that we don't want to deal with.  We have also went bowling, but the guy at the little ghetto place we go to knows us so he puts us in his sight like were some kind of delinquents.  We could go Putt-Putting, but it's too cold and I don't even know if anyone does that anymore.
        I thought of going bowling at the casino, but I don't know if anyone else's parents would let them.  There is also ice skating, but I don't know!  We need some sort of teen club in Albuquerque! I think we had one once, but being New Mexico, dumb kids had to ruin it with drugs and stuff.  We at least need like some sort of place for teens to hang out, or something where there won't be too many teens (because teens these days are obnoxious).
       My point is that my friends and I are tired of just staying home and trying to figure out what to do on the weekends.  If you have any ideas or anything, comment below and share your feelings! Haha

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I know!! But RSC isn't so bad on Saturdays because all the freky wack jobs go on Friday, so Saturday your left with a very small amount of people....and a few being petafiles....

    ReplyDelete