Monday, November 7, 2011

Ghetto Kids

        Alright so a bunch of you probably know that November 2nd was Dia de los Muertos.  For those of you who may need a translation, thats Day of the Dead.  Anyway, there was this parade in the south valley for it and I went with my parents and my cousins.  So you know how they give out candy? It's like thats all the people came for! It was REDICULOUS.....
        So we were standing right behind a bunch of kids, and I think you can put the pieces together on that.  Everytime people in the parade walk by and throw out candy, those kids act like they're gonna die if they don't get it! There was this lilttle girl who was probably about three, and next to her were these two boys who were probably like eleven and they would like literally DIVE for the candy! Im like seriously?!?!?  Let the three year old get it! Even my dad was like oh my gosh I hate ghetto kids.
        And then the people who were "giving out candy" were flipping crazy!!!! My mom got hit in the face with a box of Dots and I got hit in the leg with a lollipop! It was so violent!  Kids, when your parents tell you to stay away from the gangsters and the ghetto, take their word! You might get knocked out with candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment