So my dad showed me a video on Youtube called Greatest Freakout Ever. I showed my friends and then we found like 15 other freakout videos of the same kid, Steven! There are so many different crazy things he does for so many stupid reasons! There was one where he took a gymnastics class, lit a christmas tree on fire, broke a $3000 tv set, threw a microwave outside, hit his truck with a baseball bat, and more!
I really feel bad for this kid, though. I mean, he obviously has something wrong with him, but theres not like theres anything I can do, so I laugh at him! I also feel bad for the parents. You can tell that they've got a LOT of patience for not giving that kid away. On the other hand, they're always yelling at him, but still...
Anyway, you should really watch the Greatest Freakout Ever videos on Youtube. They are super hilarious and they make you feel normal!
~Alyssa
p.s here is a link for the first (and best) video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
TAKE YOUR GAY LEOTARD AND DIE!!!There are so many funny quotes from those videos its crazy.But seriosly...something is wrong with that kid. I mean who shoves a remote up their butt when they get mad.Oh, steven.
ReplyDeleteHis brother says he dosnt have mental problems, but I think he is just kidding himself. What sane person lights a christmas tree on fire! This kid is crazy and needs some help.
ReplyDeleteI know the video you guys are talking about. The kids who made the videos (the "freakout kid" and his brother with the camera) actually came out and said it was all fake. It's still funny, but they aren't real "freakouts", unfortunately.
ReplyDelete