Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tattoos!

        Alright, so this is the second post about tattoos (the first one was Gabby's and it was my idea, no offense) Anyway, hers was about what tattoos she wanted, mine is going to be about tattoos in general. 
        I am sure most of you get this from your parents: "Tattoos are abusing your body! You don't need tattoos! You can never have tattoos!" This rule is simply stupid which is why most teenagers don't follow it. Tattoos are a self expression and they're just totally awesome! My parents, on the other hand, say the opposite of what most say. The conversation goes "Oh, Alyssa, you should get tattoos when your old enough!" "Mom, I'm not sure I want many tattoos, maybe just small ones." "You should get some though, theyre really cool!" Don't get me wrong my parents are really good parents, they just have gages and tattoos and my mom has black and red hair. 
        I really want to know your opinions on tattoos, so leave a comment! And vote on my weekly poll!
                                                                                                                                          ~Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I think tatoos are a waste of money if you want art put it on a canvas not your body. Also as you get old and wrinkley also does the tatoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side my mom has a tattoo of an ice cream cone and she says when she gets old it will be melted haha

    ReplyDelete