My friends and I were talking about what we think were going to be when we grow up and we got some pretty weird things. We have Gabby working at the library, Julia on QVC, Ayse as a weird forrest person at the Bosque, Sophia as a lawyer, Amy as a principal, and me as a Hollywood tour guide. You might ask, how do we make these assumptions?? Well, i really don't know, but I'll try to explain.
Gabby, of course, is the smart one and Julia just has that type of voice and face, you know? Ayse is just really jumpy, outgoing, and likes animals. Sophia likes to debate and Amy is just that kind of person. I would be a Hollywood tour guide because apparently I'm the "celebrity stalker".
Comment about what you think of these and give your opinion about yourself, the nerd herd, or anyone else! Thanks!
~Alyssa
I would like to be a rocket scientist a engineer or a KFC employee.
ReplyDeleteNice, i wanna work at Starbucks!
ReplyDeleteI would like to be a lawyer since you can debate in all, but i wouldnt be aloud to lawyer my way. If i was in court i would probably cuss the criminal out and slap the judge.
ReplyDelete