Friday, March 9, 2012

Awesome Cartoon People

        So lately, I have been all into cartoons.  Not the shows, but the people and how they are drawn.  Like for the past couple of weeks, my cousin and I have been sending eachother pictures that we find on the internet of weird faces the characters from Spongebob.  There are some where their faces are deflated and some where they look deformed and they are hilarious! If I'm having a bad day at school, I pull out my phone at the end of the day and always have hilarious pictures on there and they make me laugh!
        Also, I have been all into Abby Cadabby lately.  I found an Abby Cadabby bracelet in my room and then I was like...whoa! Abby Cadabby is AWESOME!!! Sophia and I have been arguing lately about which Sesame Street is better, Zoey or Abby Cadabby and we all know Zoey has nothing on Abby.  She is super cute and I'm going to draw an evil picture of her, which leads me to my next topic...
        Gabby showed me the pictures about the evil Disney Princesses (the ones she blogged about) and I love them!! They are the ones who inspired me to make an evil Abby Cadabby picture.  I think they are so cool and I want to get a tattoo of the Alice in Wonderland one.  I also want to be the Cheshire Cat for Halloween this year! Tell me what your favorite cartoon people are!

1 comment:

  1. Okay what is up with you people and your demented little kid charecters! Leave the princesses and all the other charecters alone. They are supposed to make little kids happy not give them nightmares by covering them with blood and crap!

    ReplyDelete