Friday, December 9, 2011

December

        Soo its "the most wonderful time of the year," or so they say.. It's definately the most crazy time of the year! Well, for me anyways. I have Christmas shopping, my birthday, a science project, and some other chiz. I know its supposed to be this jolly time and like vacation time, but its so crazy I barely have time to breathe!
        For winter break, I'm like okay cool just one more week but the teachers are like ooh you have a test and a project and your failing and another project and you need to study and this and that and WE HATE YOU!!!!! Thats kind of what it seems like, and then we have a vacation thats just as busy! Were running around like crazy people trying to get ready for the holidays; baking, decorating, and shopping like crazy! Were gonna be BROKE by new years!!
        Then there's the science project. It's like "Have a Merry Christmas, you get a break for the birthday of Jesus, but we want you to do a huge project, yet still spend time with your families!" Like, how in the heck are we supposed to do that?! Anyways, I'm sure it'll all go away once the holidays actually come. I think and hope that once we come back that everyone will be in a better mood, including me.
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment