Friday, September 30, 2011

Improv!!!

        Sometimes when you watch a movie, you think about how the actors in that movie have a lot of talent.  As true as that is, think about actors who don't use a script!  Yes, I'm talking about improv actors.  Not only do they make everything up on the spot, but they are hilarious!  You can't tell me it doesn't take some serious talent to be even funnier than actors with a script when your not even using one! 
        Anyway, there's these shows called Improv-a-Ganza and Whose Line is it Anyway, hosted by Drew Carey.  Whose Line was around in the 90's I believe and Improv-a-Ganza is sort of the 2011 version.  Actors include: Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, Chip Esten, Brad Sherwood, Jonathan Mangum, Greg Proops, Kathy Kinney, Heathner Anne Campbell, and Jeff Davis.  Most of you probably know that I have an insane obsession with Jeff Davis (i follow him on Twitter!) but i wont go into detail on that because nobody really cares. 
        Games include Song for a lady, forward/reverse, new choice, freeze tag, and much, much more.  Two to three actors will go up and play these games.  If you want to see the shows, they come on every weeknight at 10pm on GSN and ABC.  You should really watch these and tell me what you think!
Left to right: Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles, Chip Esten, Drew Carey, Jeff Davis, Jonathan Mangum, Kathy Kinney
                                                                                                                ~Alyssa

     

3 comments:

  1. I love those guys. They are sooo funny.What they do is amazing. Ryan and Collin are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care what you have to say Alyssa oh but I have never heard of that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think jeff looks like a vampire

    ReplyDelete